Lumibird Group, French leader for the manufacturing of solid-state lasers, fiber lasers and laser diodes for the applications in scientific research, industry and defense currently has more than 800 employees in the differents sites in France and abroad (USA, Canada, Slovenia, Finland, Australia…).
This strategically important role compromises of the following key global responsibilities:
- Project Management Governance: establishing a Project Management Tools and templates to oversee multiple IT projects, including ERP deployment, Salesforce, and Infrastructure & Cybersecurity.
- Engage and Manage Strategic Internal Partners: liaising with stakeholders such as project personnel, vendors, and end-users regarding project requirements.
- Project Reporting & Delivery against Schedules: managing project progress, reporting and implementing changes where necessary with support from project sponsors.
- Project Resource Management:
- Budget and Resource Planning
- Monitoring and reporting on budget and human resource
- Manage and lead project planning meetings supporting Global timelines and stakeholders
- 3rd Party Stakeholders Management: support as required 3rd party partners, customers and service providers.
- Management Reporting and KPI's:
- Develop Project management Metrics and KPI's for their IT group
- Host Project management Overview Meetings as required
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Have IT Qualification and 3+ years of experience in a Global project management role
- Have CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, MCSE, or similar certification
- Understanding of MSP ticketing and Alert Management Systems
- Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people skills
- Experience in working in a Global Organisation
- English & French Fluent Speaker